How to move images from one section to another
Images can be moved between sections on the same page. To do so:
- First, make sure your page as more than one image gallery section. If there is only one section on your page, you won't be given any options when choosing a destination for your image(s).
- Click the pencil/edit button at the top-left of your image gallery section that contains the image(s) you'd like to move elsewhere.
- From the "images" section in the sidebar, choose the image(s) you'd like to move. You can hole the shift or command key to select multiple images.
- Click the "ellipsis" button at the top-right of the bar above your images, and choose "Move selected image(s)".
- In the popup menu, you can then move the selected image(s) to any image gallery section adjacent to the current section.