Adding an Instagram Feed to Your Website
To add your Instagram feed to your website, you'll use a third-party widget provider. There are a lot to choose from, but we recommend SnapWidget.com because their service is great and they provide a free option.
- Go to snapwidget.com and click the Get a Free Widget button.
- Create a new account, then click Choose a Service.
- Choose Instagram, then choose a layout (The first option typically works well).
- Click Configure Widget
- The site may try to upsell you on a paid membership, but you can skip that and continue with a free account using the small text below the prompt.
- Click the "Username" field and connect your Instagram account to your new SnapWidget account.
- Customize the settings displayed in the sidebar and click Get Widget at the bottom when you're done.
- You'll be shown your embed code, click Copy to Clipboard.
- Now, from your 22Slides admin area, navigate to, or create the page you'd like to display your feed, and click the "+" button to add a new section.
- Choose HTML from the list of available sections.
- The sidebar will then display an input field to enter in your HTML. Paste the code you copied earlier here, then click Done.
That should be it! You now have an automatically-updating Instagram feed widget on your site.