How to create a group of pages or a blog
Groups of pages can be used for all sorts of things: Blogs, photo essays, or anything else that may call for sub-pages or sub-categories.
If you'd like to create sub-pages, or have a page that branches off into more pages, you can use the "Page Collection" feature.
It creates a customizable list (or grid) of links to other pages, which is great for creating things like photo blogs, creating a sense of organization for multiple galleries, etc.
- Click the "+" button to add a new section to your page.
- Choose "Page Collection" from the menu that appears.
- Next, you'll see an area where you'll be able to create the pages you'd like to add to your collection. Click the button to add your pages.
- Click the "Layout" tab at the top to edit your collection's styles. You can choose from several different types of layouts to fit whatever your content might be.
- If you're using a layout that utilizes images for each page, be sure you're adding a "Preview Image" for those pages.