How to create a social media bio page
Mini websites like Linktr.ee and Linkin.bio have gained popularity due to their ability to provide a single "hub" for all of someone's links around the internet. And, because many social networks only allow a profile to have one linked URL, the need for these types of "hub" pages is obvious.
Often-times people will use these mini sites to link to their portfolio, third-party articles they've been featured in, affiliate links, social media profiles, print shops, among other things.
And now, with 22Slides, you can create your own social media bio page 👍
- Create a new page on your site, and make sure it's hidden from your main site's navigation.
- Add a new section to the page, and choose "Links".
- It'll be pre-populated with placeholder content, but that will disappear when you can add your own by clicking the "Add a Link" button.
- Click the new link you just created and give it a title and URL to point to. If you'd like the link to display a preview image, you can also upload it here.
- Click the "<-- Links" button at the top-left to return back to your list of links, and add the rest of your links.
- Feel free to add any other content to your page that you see fit.
- Once you're all done, just update your social media profiles to link to the URL of this new page, and that's it!