How to add a video to your site
22Slides offers a custom unbranded video player for Youtube or Vimeo videos. This allows you to take advantage of the world-class video hosting those services provide, while displaying your videos in a professional-looking unbranded video player. (Please note, though, that YouTube still places a logo in the corner of the videos when the user's mouse is hovering over the video)
- First, make sure your video has been uploaded to either Youtube or Vimeo (Vimeo is a little nicer).
- Once your video is uploaded, copy its URL. You'll need this later.
- From your 22Slides admin area, click one of the "+" buttons to add a new section to your page.
- Choose "Video" from the options.
- In the sidebar, you'll see a text field where you can paste in your videos embed code or page URL. Paste the URL you copied earlier into this field. It will automatically be converted into 22Slides video code.
- In the sidebar, click the "Layout" tab to customize your video's appearance.