How can I add my Instagram photos to my website?
You can create a page on your website that automatically uses your latest photos from your Instagram account. To do this, follow these steps:
- Go to the “Add-ons” page of your control panel.
- Click the “Enable Instagram” button.
- It will take you to Instagram’s login page. Sign in using your Instagram login info and follow the directions to allow your 22Slides site to access your Instagram account.
- You’ll be taken back to your 22Slides control panel. Now, go to the “Pages” section and create a new page.
- Choose “Lastest Instagram Photos” from the “Type of Page” drop down menu and click “Add Page”
instagram, iphone, phone, app, feed, insta, third, party, 3rd, api, upload, addon, add-on, add, on, popular