How to add comments to your blog posts
With the Disqus add-on, you can allow visitors to leave comments on your Tumblr blog posts. They can comment as a guest (without signing in), or they can sign in using their Facebook, Twitter, or Google accounts.
Before you start, you should have a Tumblr blog already setup on your site. If you haven’t done that yet, here are some instructions.
- Go to http://disqus.com and click the “Add Disqus to Your Site” button.
- On the next page, fill out the information to create an account with Disqus.com and click the button at the bottom.
- On the next page, fill in the information again, but pay attention to the “unique Disqus URL” field. You’ll use that later. Click the button at the bottom when you’re done.
- You don’t need to do anything on the next page. Exit the Disqus site and go to your 22Slides control panel’s “Add-ons” page.
- Under the “Disqus” section, enter the same exact thing you entered in the “unique Disqus URL” earlier and click the button to save.
- That’s it! People can now leave comments on your blog posts!
Note that these comments will be separate from standard Tumblr comments.
blog, comment, post, disqus, tumblr, guest, book