How to add a blog to your website
22Slides integrates seamlessly with Tumblr. To add a Tumblr blog to your website, follow these steps:
- Sign up for a blog at http://tumblr.com, if you don’t already have one.
- Once your Tumblr blog is setup, copy your Tumblr subdomain. It’s the part of your blog’s address after “http://” and before “.tumblr.com” You’ll need to enter this into your 22Slides website.
- Login to your 22Slides site and click “Add-ons” at the top.
- Enter your Tumblr subdomain in the “Tumblr” section and click “Enable Tumblr”.
- Click “Pages” at the top, and create a new page. Set the “Type of Page” to “Tumblr Blog” and click “Add Page”. That’s it! This new page will pull all your posts from your Tumblr blog.
blog, tumblr, wordpress, blogger, journal, diary